With the holidays just around the corner, this time of year can be stressful for many. It’s ironic that during a time of love, peace, gratefulness, and giving, so many find themselves dreading the holidays. I encourage you to not let yourself get so caught up in the things that stress you out about the holidays. Take a moment to reflect on what this holiday season means to you, what it’s really about, and what you want to contribute to it.
When you find yourself frazzled with the holiday madness, ask yourself-
- What aligns with my values?
- How can I focus on the spirit of the holidays?
- What do I have to appreciate?
- What memories do I want to hold dear of this holiday in the years to come?
- What can I give that doesn’t cost money?
- How can I spread the holiday spirit?
Wishing you lots of health, love, peace, and happiness ❤
What helps you destress during the holidays? What’s your favorite thing about this season? Feel free to share in the comments ❤